PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DURING THE PERIOD OF NATIONAL MOURNING.
SOUTH PETHERWIN PARISH COUNCIL
Notice is hereby given of a meeting of South Petherwin Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 14th September 2022, commencing at 7.00pm, at South Petherwin Village Hall, South Petherwin, for the purpose of transacting the business below.
Pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, members of the public and press are invited to attend. (Members of the public are invited to make representations in person on matters relating to the Parish under Item 7 Public Participation).
Planning Applications can be viewed via the Cornwall Council Website, Planning Portal, and enter the Application Number.
Previous Minutes of Meetings of South Petherwin Parish Council can be viewed on the Parish Council Website, www.southpetherwin.com/parish-council.
Signed Date: 8th September 2022
Linda Coles, Parish Clerk
The Firs, Lower Metherell, Callington, PL17 8BJ
Telephone: 01579 350962
- CHAIRMAN’S WELCOME
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
a) Agenda items
b) Gifts. (All gifts and hospitality received that could be seen by the public as likely to influence a Councillor’s judgement).
- CONSIDERATION OF WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION. Clerk
- CASUAL VACANCY – Co-option of new Member.
- UNITARY COUNCILLORS REPORT
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION. Members of the public are invited to speak about Agenda Items.
- RESPONSE TO PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
a) To receive notices of new planning applications received before the agenda finalised and RESOLVE the Parish Council’s response, if applicable. All
b) To note planning applications received after the agenda has been published.
c) To receive planning decisions from Cornwall Council.
d) Other Planning Matters.
- MINUTES FROM THE EXTRAORDINARY MEETING HELD ON WEDNESDAY 24th AUGUST 2022
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE ABOVE PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES NOT COVERED ON THE AGENDA
- OPERATION LONDON BRIDGE. To RESOLVE expenditure in preparation.
- POLICIES. (Circulated to Members) To RESOLVE to adopt the following policies:
a) Financial Regulations
b) Financial Risk Assessment
- LAUNCESTON FOREST
- CPR TRAINING
- DOG BINS AND NOTICE BOARDS
- A30/B3257 JUNCTION AT BODMIN MOOR SERVICES (PLUSHA). Update.
- HIGHWAY AND FOOTPATH MATTERS
i. Daws House. Feedback on new traffic calming scheme. Meeting with Oliver Jones, Highways
ii. South Petherwin School CNP Scheme.
iii. Adoption of footpath between Trelinnoe Close and Trelinnoe Gardens.
iv. Footpath from B3254 to Tiny Meadows.
- CORRESPONDENCE. The following items have been circulated to the Members by email.
a) Letter from Coronation Park Trust re Launceston Leisure Centre.
b) Cornwall Council draft policy Statement of Principles under Gambling Act 2005.
c) Letter of reply from Scott Mann’s office regarding Levelling Up funding.
d) Launceston Community Network Area – Social Media feeds for sustainable warmth.
a) Payments. To RESOLVE to make the payments covering Clerk’s wages/expenses for August and other payments. All (details of payments circulated to Members)
b) Bank Reconciliations. To RESOLVE to approve the bank reconciliations for August.
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS. Items for report and interest only (Members are reminded that decisions cannot be made under this item)
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION IN FUTURE MEETINGS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING