Notice is hereby given of a meeting of South Petherwin Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 10th November 2021, commencing at 7.00pm, at The Methodist Hall, South Petherwin, for the purpose of transacting the business below.
Pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, members of the public and press are invited to attend. (Members of the public are invited to make representations in person on matters relating to the Parish under Item 6 Public Participation).
Planning Applications can be viewed via the Cornwall Council Website, Planning Portal, and enter the Application Number.
Previous Minutes of Meetings of South Petherwin Parish Council can be viewed on the Parish Council Website, www.southpetherwin.com/parish-council.
Signed Date: 4th November 2021
Linda Coles, Locum Parish Clerk
The Firs, Lower Metherell, Callington, PL17 8BJ
Telephone: 01579 350962
- CHAIRMAN’S WELCOME
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
a) Agenda items
b) Gifts. (All gifts and hospitality received that could be seen by the public as likely to influence a Councillor’s judgement).
- CONSIDERATION OF WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION. Clerk
- UNITARY COUNCILLORS REPORT
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION. Members of the public are invited to speak about Agenda Items.
- RESPONSE TO PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
a) To receive notices of new planning applications received before the agenda finalised and RESOLVE the Parish Council’s response, if applicable. All
PA21/09565, Trecrogo Lane End, Westerleigh, B3254 between Hendra Lane and Trekelland Bridge Hill, South Petherwin. Construction of timber clad two bedroom annexe chalet for accommodation of applicants parents.
b) To note planning applications received after the agenda has been published.
c) To receive planning decisions from Cornwall Council
d) Other Planning Matters.
- MINUTES FROM THE MEETING HELD ON 13th OCTOBER 2021 TO BE APPROVED
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE ABOVE PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES NOT COVERED ON THE AGENDA
- GRANTS POLICY. To RESOLVE to adopt a Grants Policy, copy circulated.
- HIGHWAY AND FOOTPATH MATTERS
i. Trelinnoe Gardens/Close footpath adoption.
ii. Speed Awareness Campaign and Daws House Update.
iii. Sign for Tregaller Lane.
iv. Traffic calming measures for B3254 and Kennards House Road.
- DOG BINS.
- PURCHASE OF TRIANGLE AT TRECROGO.
- CORRESPONDENCE. The following items have been circulated to the Members by email.
a) Letter from resident re traffic calming, item 11 iv) above.
b) Planning training link for 30th November.
c) Public meeting on the future of Launceston Leisure Centre, Saturday 13th November at 7pm.
d) Temporary speed restriction intention B3254.
a) Payments. To RESOLVE and sign the cheques covering Clerk’s wages/expenses for October and other payments. All (details of payments circulated to Members)
b) Bank Reconciliations. To RESOLVE to approve the bank reconciliations for October.
c) Bank Account. Update on Unity Trust bank accounts and closure of HSBC accounts.
d) Budget and Precept 2022/2023.
e) Grant application letter from St Paternus Church PCC.
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS. Items for report and interest only (Members are reminded that decisions cannot be made under this item)
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION IN FUTURE MEETINGS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
This meeting is advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media
and members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.