SOUTH PETHERWIN PARISH COUNCIL
Notice is hereby given of a meeting of South Petherwin Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 10th May, following the Annual Parish Council meeting which will commence at 7.00pm, in South Petherwin Village Hall, South Petherwin, for the purpose of transacting the business below.
Pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, members of the public and press are invited to attend. (Members of the public are invited to make representations in person on matters relating to the Parish under Item 9 Public Participation).
Planning Applications can be viewed via the Cornwall Council Website, Planning Portal, and enter the Application Number.
Previous Minutes of Meetings of South Petherwin Parish Council can be viewed on the Parish Council Website, www.southpetherwin.com/parish-council.
Signed Date: 3rd May 2023
Linda Coles, Parish Clerk
The Firs, Lower Metherell, Callington, PL17 8BJ
Telephone: 01579 350962
- CHAIRMAN’S WELCOME
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
a) Agenda items
b) Gifts. (All gifts and hospitality received that could be seen by the public as likely to influence a Councillor’s judgement).
- CONSIDERATION OF WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION. Clerk
- CASUAL VACANCY. To co-opt a member to the Council.
- GENERAL POWER OF COMPETENCE. Parish Council to discuss and RESOLVE to adopt.
- AUDIT 2022/23. To RESOLVE to complete AGAR Form 2 Certificate of Exemption.
- UNITARY COUNCILLORS REPORT
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION. Members of the public are invited to speak about Agenda Items.
- RESPONSE TO PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
a) To receive notices of new planning applications received before the agenda finalised and RESOLVE the Parish Council’s response, if applicable. All
b) To note planning applications received after the agenda has been published.
c) To receive planning decisions from Cornwall Council.
d) Other Planning Matters.
- MINUTES FROM THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON WEDNESDAY 11th APRIL 2023
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE ABOVE PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES NOT COVERED ON THE AGENDA
- TO CONSIDER BEING HOLDING/CUSTODIAN TRUSTEE OF THE VILLAGE HALL
- A30/B3257 JUNCTION AT BODMIN MOOR SERVICES (PLUSHA). Update.
- HIGHWAY AND FOOTPATH MATTERS
i. VAS. Flashing speed sign
- CORRESPONDENCE. The following items have been circulated to the Members by email.
a) Information request regarding Armed Forces Day 24th June 2023
a) Payments. To RESOLVE to make the payments covering Clerk’s wages/expenses for April and other payments. All (details of payments circulated to Members)
b) Bank Reconciliations. To RESOLVE to approve the bank reconciliations for April.
c) Online banking authorisation for more Councillors
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS. Items for report and interest only (Members are reminded that decisions cannot be made under this item)
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION IN FUTURE MEETINGS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- CLOSED SESSION. Pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, members of the public and press will be asked to leave the meeting for this section.
a) Staffing Matters.
This meeting is advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media
and members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.