Notice is hereby given of a meeting of South Petherwin Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 8th June 2022, commencing at 7.00pm, at South Petherwin Village Hall, South Petherwin, for the purpose of transacting the business below.
Pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, members of the public and press are invited to attend. (Members of the public are invited to make representations in person on matters relating to the Parish under Item 6 Public Participation).
Planning Applications can be viewed via the Cornwall Council Website, Planning Portal, and enter the Application Number.
Previous Minutes of Meetings of South Petherwin Parish Council can be viewed on the Parish Council Website, www.southpetherwin.com/parish-council.
Signed Date: 27th May 2022
Linda Coles, Parish Clerk
The Firs, Lower Metherell, Callington, PL17 8BJ
Telephone: 01579 350962
- CHAIRMAN’S WELCOME
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
a) Agenda items
b) Gifts. (All gifts and hospitality received that could be seen by the public as likely to influence a Councillor’s judgement).
- CONSIDERATION OF WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION. Clerk
- TO RESOLVE ANNUAL GOVERNANCE STATEMENT (circulated).
- UNITARY COUNCILLORS REPORT
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION. Members of the public are invited to speak about Agenda Items.
- RESPONSE TO PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
a) To receive notices of new planning applications received before the agenda finalised and RESOLVE the Parish Council’s response, if applicable. All
PA22/04384, Howldrevel, Linnick Road from Lanlake Cross to Brockle Ford, South Petherwin, Launceston, Cornwall. Proposed two storey extension.
PA22/03906, Land South of DB Self Storage, Pennygillam Way, Pennygillam Industrial Estate, Launceston. Construction of building containing 8 units for Class B8 use.
b) To note planning applications received after the agenda has been published.
c) To receive planning decisions from Cornwall Council.
d) Other Planning Matters.
- MINUTES FROM THE FOLLOWING MEETINGS TO BE APPROVED:
a) Annual Parish Meeting held on Wednesday 4th May 2022
b) Annual Parish Council Meeting held on Wednesday 11th May 2022
c) Parish Council Meeting held on Wednesday 11th May 2022
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE ABOVE PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES NOT COVERED ON THE AGENDA
- LAUNCESTON FOREST
- CPR TRAINING
- DOG BINS AND NOTICE BOARDS
- A30/B3257 JUNCTION AT BODMIN MOOR SERVICES (PLUSHA). Update.
- HIGHWAY AND FOOTPATH MATTERS
i. Daws House. Feedback on new traffic calming scheme. Meeting with Oliver Jones, Highways
- CORRESPONDENCE. The following items have been circulated to the Members by email.
a) South Petherwin School CNP
a) Payments. To RESOLVE to make the payments covering Clerk’s wages/expenses for May and other payments. All (details of payments circulated to Members)
b) Bank Reconciliations. To RESOLVE to approve the bank reconciliations for May.
c) To RESOLVE to approve the Annual Accounts Statement, AGAR 2022 (circulated)
d) To RESOLVE to order Remembrance Day Crosses.
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS. Items for report and interest only (Members are reminded that decisions cannot be made under this item)
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION IN FUTURE MEETINGS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
This meeting is advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media
and members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.