Notice is hereby given of a meeting of South Petherwin Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 9th February 2022, commencing at 7.00pm, at The Methodist Hall, South Petherwin, for the purpose of transacting the business below.
Pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, members of the public and press are invited to attend. (Members of the public are invited to make representations in person on matters relating to the Parish under Item 6 Public Participation).
Planning Applications can be viewed via the Cornwall Council Website, Planning Portal, and enter the Application Number.
Signed Date: 3rd February 2022
Linda Coles, Parish Clerk
The Firs, Lower Metherell, Callington, PL17 8BJ
Telephone: 01579 350962
- CHAIRMAN’S WELCOME
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
a) Agenda items
b) Gifts. (All gifts and hospitality received that could be seen by the public as likely to influence a Councillor’s judgement).
- CONSIDERATION OF WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION. Clerk
- UNITARY COUNCILLORS REPORT
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION. Members of the public are invited to speak about Agenda Items.
- RESPONSE TO PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
a) To receive notices of new planning applications received before the agenda finalised and RESOLVE the Parish Council’s response, if applicable. All
b) To note planning applications received after the agenda has been published.
c) To receive planning decisions from Cornwall Council
d) Other Planning Matters.
- MINUTES FROM THE MEETING HELD ON 9th JANUARY 2022 TO BE APPROVED
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE ABOVE PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES NOT COVERED ON THE AGENDA
- QUEEN’S PLATINUM JUBILEE EVENT
- COFFEE MORNING
- A30/B3257 JUNCTION AT BODMIN MOOR SERVICES (PLUSHA)
- HIGHWAY AND FOOTPATH MATTERS
i. Trelinnoe Gardens/Close footpath adoption.
ii. Speed Awareness Campaign and Daws House Update
iii. Traffic Calming Feasibility Report. Update
- DOG BINS. Update
- CORRESPONDENCE. The following items have been circulated to the Members by email.
a) Email questions regarding the Speed Awareness from resident
a) Payments. To RESOLVE to make the payments covering Clerk’s wages/expenses for January and other payments. All (details of payments circulated to Members)
b) Bank Reconciliations. To RESOLVE to approve the bank reconciliations for January.
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS. Items for report and interest only (Members are reminded that decisions cannot be made under this item)
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION IN FUTURE MEETINGS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
This meeting is advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media and members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.