SOUTH PETHERWIN PARISH COUNCIL
Notice is hereby given of a meeting of South Petherwin Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 21st December 2022**, commencing at 7.00pm, at The Methodist Chapel Hall, South Petherwin, for the purpose of transacting the business below.
Pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, members of the public and press are invited to attend. (Members of the public are invited to make representations in person on matters relating to the Parish under Item 7 Public Participation).
Planning Applications can be viewed via the Cornwall Council Website, Planning Portal, and enter the Application Number.
Previous Minutes of Meetings of South Petherwin Parish Council can be viewed on the Parish Council Website, www.southpetherwin.com/parish-council.
Signed Date: 6th December 2022
Linda Coles, Parish Clerk
The Firs, Lower Metherell, Callington, PL17 8BJ
Telephone: 01579 350962
- CHAIRMAN’S WELCOME
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
a) Agenda items
b) Gifts. (All gifts and hospitality received that could be seen by the public as likely to influence a Councillor’s judgement).
- CONSIDERATION OF WRITTEN REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION. Clerk
- UNITARY COUNCILLORS REPORT
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION. Members of the public are invited to speak about Agenda Items.
- RESPONSE TO PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
a) To receive notices of new planning applications received before the agenda finalised and RESOLVE the Parish Council’s response, if applicable. All
PA22/10235, Trelinnoe, The Old Stable Road from Junction North West of Trelinnoe to Junction South East of Larrick, South Petherwin, Launceston, Cornwall. Outline application for one new dwelling with all matters reserved except for access.
b) To note planning applications received after the agenda has been published.
c) To receive planning decisions from Cornwall Council.
d) Other Planning Matters.
- MINUTES FROM THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON WEDNESDAY 9th NOVEMBER 2022
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE ABOVE PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES NOT COVERED ON THE AGENDA
- LAUNCESTON LEISURE CENTRE
- TELEPHONE KIOSK
- A30/B3257 JUNCTION AT BODMIN MOOR SERVICES (PLUSHA). Update.
- HIGHWAY AND FOOTPATH MATTERS
i. Daws House. Road Safety Audit
ii. Resurfacing of School Hill Road
- CORRESPONDENCE. The following items have been circulated to the Members by email.
a) Payments. To RESOLVE to make the payments covering Clerk’s wages/expenses for November and other payments. All (details of payments circulated to Members)
b) Bank Reconciliations. To RESOLVE to approve the bank reconciliations for November.
c) To RESOLVE the Budget and Precept for 2023/24. (Papers circulated to Members and business meeting held to discuss via Teams prior to this meeting.)
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS. Items for report and interest only (Members are reminded that decisions cannot be made under this item)
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION IN FUTURE MEETINGS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
** PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF DATE OF MEETING. DUE TO BAD WEATHER THE PREVIOUSLY ADVERTISED MEETING FOR 14TH DECEMBER WILL NOW BE HELD ON 21ST DECEMBER
This meeting is advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media
and members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.